To see if a project fits the Foundation’s guidelines and interests, please review our application requirements. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact a board member or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are to be mailed to:
Greater Lake City Community Foundation
P.O. Box 86
Lake City, MN 55041
Proposals will not be returned to the applicant. Please submit one copy only. Acceptance for a review by the Foundation of either a letter of inquiry or a full proposal does not ensure that a grant will be awarded.
The Foundation welcomes requests from eligible organizations that successfully complete the inquiry process. Eligible organizations include those:
- Classified as a charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or a qualified nonprofit organization.
- Located in or that provide service to residents within the Independent School District 813, covering from West Albany to Frontenac and from Lake City to Zumbro Falls.
What We Don’t Fund
The GLCCF does not make grants to/for:
- Individuals (aside from scholarships initiated or managed by the GLCCF)
- Fundraising activities
- Requests for re-granting organizations for its own grant making activities
- Tickets for benefits
- Telephone solicitations
- Religious organizations for religious activities
- Medical research
- Debt retirement
- Political organizations or campaigns
- Organizations with significant activity considered influencing of legislation